Moodle 2 Upgrade Documentation
- The new Wiki for Moodle 2.0 takes some elements from the popular NWiki
- We have full use of all the features in the new TinyMCE editor.
- We also have the ability to add tags.
- We can choose between Collaborative Wiki (where everyone may edit) or Individual Wiki (where each student edits their own)
- We can now add new pages to a wiki by simply adding “[[“ and “]]” around text
- The addition of the comments block to wiki pages provides for a rich collaborative environment
Last Updated: December 02, 2013